Wellcome to the website of Silvia Palop's psychological practice, specialized in Clinical and Health psychology.
When to consult?
You might want to consult a psychologist when:
- You feel tense, anxious, on the edge.
- You feel unhappy, hopeless, worthless.
- You feel worn out, helpless, fatigued.
- You have problems with speaking up for yourself and asserting yourself with others.
- You feel angry, annoyed, resentful and don't know how to deal with this.
- You feel demotivated and find no meaning in what you do.
- You experience concentration and memory difficulties.
- You often feel uncertain about things and find it difficult to make decisions.
- You experience difficulty in keeping your emotions under control.
- You feel guilty and stuck in a situation.
" People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them'"
Greek philosopher Epictetus
Requesting professional help is no longer taboo. Psychologists may help you with a wide range of difficulties arising in your daily life.
Generally speaking, you may seek professional help when certain difficulties begin to interfere with some or all areas of your life (work, social relationships, marital and sexual relations), tend to occupy much of your time and they are energy consuming.